1. Digital Marketing Manager
To coordinate, execute and manage online and digital promotion programs for Specter across all social media platforms. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brainstorm and Initiate campaigns and promotion content that will increase conversations with customers
- Plan engaging content for coming days to be posted on social media platforms
- Plan, initiate and analyze advertising on Facebook and other social media platforms with an objective to increase ROAS. Prepare Weekly report on ROI
- Coordinate with social media team of graphic designer and customer support to ensure a coherent message reaches customers
- Make front-end website updates such as changing pictures, updating product descriptions, managing product listings, sales and promotions.
- Manage SEO & SMM and monitor web traffic metrics to create actionable reports
- Establish and engage in conversations with customers
- Write, edit, proof and load promotional content including product descriptions, landing page content and email content
- Collaborate with photography team in coordinate details around shoots
How to Apply
Kindly send your resume along with a 1 paragraph cover letter outlining how you would contribute towards the growth of the company at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that the title of your e-mail should be 'Job'Apply Now