We understand that Customer information is private and confidential. Therefore, Customer’s purchase history will be kept private and will not be used by us, or shared with/sold to any third parties in any way. Customer trust is valued and great care is taken to ensure customer data is protected via multiple encryption layers and is visible only to the Customer.
- Information given by Customer: Various types of information is collected when Customers place an order on the Specter.pk. Information is collected, stored and processed, solely for processing the purchase and any possible claims later. Personal information including, but not limited to, Customer title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, and payment details will be collected.
- Use of Information: This information will be used to process orders and to provide the services and information offered through specter.pk requested by the Customer. Further, this information provided by the Customer will be used to maintain records, improve the user interface of Specter.pk and customize it for users, carry out research on users' demographics, send information Customer may find useful or which has been requested, including information about our products and services, provided Customer has indicated that he/she does not object to being contacted for these purposes. Customer will also consent to receive communications from Specter.pk, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notifications, and copies of these communications will be retained in the Specter.pk account for Customer records.
- Promotional Offers and Feedback: Subject to obtaining Customer consent, contact will be by email with details of products and services. The Customer can choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications from Specter.pk. The Customer can be sent periodic emails of satisfaction surveys as well.
- Third Party Service Providers: Customer name and address is passed on to a third party in order to make the delivery of the product (for example a courier or supplier). Customer must only submit the information which is accurate, updated and not misleading. Customer details are stored by Specter.pk but cannot be retrieved directly by anyone. However, the Customer can add or update the information as required.
- Customer Privacy: Appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized, or unlawful access to, or accidental loss of, or destruction or damage to, Customer information are in place. Information is collected on secure servers. Specter.pk security procedures may occasionally request proof of identity of Customer before personal information is disclosed. The Customer is responsible for protecting unauthorized access to his/her Specter.pk account.