Under Eye Serum - 30 ML
- Rose water is gentle in nature and helps in maintaining the skins pH balance , and also controls excess oil . Rose water is also considered to be great for lightening stubborn dark circles. It has soothing properties and can be used as an all natural skin toner as well .
- Vitamin B3 Many people struggle with sensitive skin around eyes , which can lead to irritation , discolouration and that dreaded tired look . That’s where vitamin B3 comes in . Also known as niacinamide , this form of B vitamin boosts the production of fatty acids , which prevents the skin from losing water and retains elasticity .
- Allentoin is a common anti aging ingredients but it’s proved to work in skin repair and regeneration of skin cells . It’s curative properties with the anti inflammatory element that can remove the puffiness and dark circles under the eyes .
- Vitamin C helps prevent dark circles by strengthening the skin . It builds collagen that makes the skin more elastic and resilient , and it’s also important for maintaining a strong and healthy circulatory system .
- Cucumber Extract It is because of its mild astringent properties that can lighten the skin around the eyes . Cucumber is also packed with vitamin k that helps in shrinking the capillaries and reducing the visibility of dark circles . It’s cooling properties can also restore your skin to its youthful condition .
- Hyaluronic acid is a nonsulfated glycosaminiglycan which is found naturally in epithelial , connective and neural and neural tissues . In skin , it is found in dermis and epidermis , layers of skin . It keeps skin hydrating by binding with water molecules preventing dryness and helping skin to glow .Darks circles can be a result of dehydration , so using a deeply hydrating ingredient such as hyaluronic acid .
- Rose water
- Niacinamide B3
- Panthenol B5
- Vitamin c
- Cucumber extract
- Wichhazel Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Naturally AntiMicrobail Preservative
- Natural Scent